Careers @ DigitalFusion
DigitalFusion is always looking for talented, energetic people for our production and administration teams in the following areas:
Current Openings :
Film Scanning Technician
We are seeking to fill a position in our Post Production services department, Culver City, CA.
The position is responsible for converting analog materials to digital format using a high-resolution scanner for the company and the company’s clients. It entails the handling, scanning, and archiving of large bodies of work, working closely alongside the scanning manager. We are looking for someone who is detail oriented, and a focused worker with a passion for preserving analog media.
Responsibilities will include:
- Proper handling of fragile and rare materials
- Scan negatives, slides, prints, photographs
- Calibrate components of scanner and computer work station on a regular basis
- Sort and prepare film/slides/documents for scanning and accurately names files and folders
- Precise color matching
- Operate equipment and general office work
Ability to work effectively and work well under pressure as part of a team will contribute to the success of the position. Basic photoshop skills, knowledge and experience with photography industry and scanning is required.
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume using the form below.