Updates to DF Studio, the Leading Online System for Professional Photographers — On February 28, 2009, DF Studio was updated with the following new features including a significant update to the Web Upload feature along with a number of other minor updates, changes and fixes.
- Improved Web Upload – In response to the popularity of this feature we have expanded the Web upload to allow a larger number of files and file size.
- Updated Archive Features – We have added functions to the archive system to provide better tracking and reporting of images in the Archive. We encourage you to give our Archive services a try.
- Expanded View for Messenger and Portfolio – We have enabled viewing up to 45 images at a time for the Messenger and Portfolio and fixed a problem with dragging images between pages.
- Billing for Non-US Countries – We have fixed a problem when adding billing information for non-US countries.
- Improved Keyframe Generation – In some cases a keyframe would be partially generated. We have improved the keyframe generation.
If you have any questions using the new version of DF Studio please contact our support team by using the Contact link in the upper right corner of the application or by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org.