DigitalFusion’s printing department came up with just the right look and paper to print historical photos for two Fidelity Investments television commercials. Produced by Arnold Worldwide, the two commercials called “Guidance” and “Rollover” called on DigitalFusion Post Production to design the look and feel for the vintage photos, submitted by the each of main actors in the spot. Each historical photo was carefully cleaned, and then proportionally crop-matched to put the actors faces in the center of the frame. On screen, when each actor held up their photo to their face, it looked like they are “aging” right before our eyes.
- Announcing The Dave Friedman Archive at the London Cobra Show in London, Ohio
- DF Studio Hosts the 2019 Met Gala’s Live Event Photo Workflow
- “Extraordinary Circumstances” — David Hume Kennerly Exhibit at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
- DigitalFusion To Support the 56th Annual ICG Publicists Awards Luncheon
- DF Studio Year in Review: Make the Most Out of the Top New Features From 2018
- “A Single Frame” Exhibit Celebrates Unit Still Photography