DigitalFusion’s printing department came up with just the right look and paper to print historical photos for two Fidelity Investments television commercials. Produced by Arnold Worldwide, the two commercials called “Guidance” and “Rollover” called on DigitalFusion Post Production to design the look and feel for the vintage photos, submitted by the each of main actors in the spot. Each historical photo was carefully cleaned, and then proportionally crop-matched to put the actors faces in the center of the frame. On screen, when each actor held up their photo to their face, it looked like they are “aging” right before our eyes.
- DF Studio Update: Video Playback, Image Watermarking, and More
- Historic Images from Orson Welles’ Final Film ‘The Other Side of the Wind’ Scanned by DigitalFusion
- Streamlined Metadata Workflows, Plus an All-New Metadata Messenger
- Rare Images of Fleetwood Mac Scanned by DigitalFusion
- Permissions 2.0: A Mission to Perfect
- DF Studio Passes 1 Petabyte of Files Stored