As photo departments “go” digital, a mountain of film remains in their historical archives. Fox Broadcasting Company’s Photo Publicity team has adopted DF Studio to catalog the most important parts of their film archive. Working together DigitalFusion and Fox have devised a cost effective approach to selecting the most important film to be scanned and digitally archived for future use.
- “Extraordinary Circumstances” — David Hume Kennerly Exhibit at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
- DigitalFusion To Support the 56th Annual ICG Publicists Awards Luncheon
- DF Studio Year in Review: Make the Most Out of the Top New Features From 2018
- “A Single Frame” Exhibit Celebrates Unit Still Photography
- DF Studio Update: New DFS Downloader, Performance Upgrades, and More
- Moving Forward: Redesigned Messengers for Mobile Devices