As photo departments “go” digital, a mountain of film remains in their historical archives. Fox Broadcasting Company’s Photo Publicity team has adopted DF Studio to catalog the most important parts of their film archive. Working together DigitalFusion and Fox have devised a cost effective approach to selecting the most important film to be scanned and digitally archived for future use.
- The Importance of Unit Still Photography
- DF Studio Update: Video Playback, Image Watermarking, and More
- Historic Images from Orson Welles’ Final Film ‘The Other Side of the Wind’ Scanned by DigitalFusion
- Streamlined Metadata Workflows, Plus an All-New Metadata Messenger
- Rare Images of Fleetwood Mac Scanned by DigitalFusion
- Permissions 2.0: A Mission to Perfect