Photographer Moshe Brakha is renowned for his signature flair, that compelling, fascinating aura that screams sophistication. His most recent project, Occupation Dreamer, brings to the public for the first time his collection of celebrity portraiture from the 70s and 80s.
- The Importance of Unit Still Photography
- DF Studio Update: Video Playback, Image Watermarking, and More
- Historic Images from Orson Welles’ Final Film ‘The Other Side of the Wind’ Scanned by DigitalFusion
- Streamlined Metadata Workflows, Plus an All-New Metadata Messenger
- Rare Images of Fleetwood Mac Scanned by DigitalFusion
- Permissions 2.0: A Mission to Perfect