Photographer Moshe Brakha is renowned for his signature flair, that compelling, fascinating aura that screams sophistication. His most recent project, Occupation Dreamer, brings to the public for the first time his collection of celebrity portraiture from the 70s and 80s.
- “Extraordinary Circumstances” — David Hume Kennerly Exhibit at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
- DigitalFusion To Support the 56th Annual ICG Publicists Awards Luncheon
- DF Studio Year in Review: Make the Most Out of the Top New Features From 2018
- “A Single Frame” Exhibit Celebrates Unit Still Photography
- DF Studio Update: New DFS Downloader, Performance Upgrades, and More
- Moving Forward: Redesigned Messengers for Mobile Devices