For 15 years artist Larry Vigon has collected his dreams in a 176-page journal done in acrylic paint and ink. A painter and world-renowned graphic designer, Vigon began his career designing record albums. Vigon’s journals however, are very personal and encapsulate almost 15 years of work.
Subscribe to our Blog
- Announcing The Dave Friedman Archive at the London Cobra Show in London, Ohio
- DF Studio Hosts the 2019 Met Gala’s Live Event Photo Workflow
- “Extraordinary Circumstances” — David Hume Kennerly Exhibit at the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum
- DigitalFusion To Support the 56th Annual ICG Publicists Awards Luncheon
- DF Studio Year in Review: Make the Most Out of the Top New Features From 2018
- “A Single Frame” Exhibit Celebrates Unit Still Photography